We all experience it! We are feeling tired and muscle soreness after a long hike. We dream of laying down and having someone massages our feet immediately which don’t usually happen. What else can we do?
Welcome to the world of foam roller, a small handy foam roller that you can even bring to the park and give a tender loving care to your hard working muscles.
The GRID foam roller can be your personal masseur anytime anywhere after a hike or a hard workout. And, while you are on the floor rolling, you get to work your core muscles too. From your oblique to your front abdominals while working your lower back, two in one power wonder.
Some of the positions shown in the pictures here are the common ones but you may spend up to half an hour getting a lower body and upper body ‘massaged’ too. Just about every muscles from your arms to your neck and foot.
The GRID foam roller is designed with proprietary Distrodensity zones. This three dimensional surface has a variety of widths to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Weight tested to support up to 225 kg static load
Price: RM212 at selected RSH, Stadium and Studio R.
Latest from Joseph Seow
- ASICS MALAYSIA GOES LOCAL WITH FIRST-EVER SHOES INSPIRED BY NASI LEMAK
- Discover Teva’s Birthplace at the Grand Canyon
- What you can expect from a Sports Rehab Center?
- Sape, a music instrument of the Kenyah tribe in Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Technogym celebrates the opening of its flagship showroom in Malaysia