The world we live today is not the world we used to know. Gone were the days where life was played by books; in is being intuitive. While logic plays an important role in decision making process, in the end, instinct gets the final say. And if you were looking for an accessory that epitomises your intuitive trait, look out for the new GARMIN INSTINCT outdoor GPS watch.
Designed with urban intuitive adventurers in mind, GARMIN INSTINCT is built to endure challenging environments:
- It is constructed to the U.S military standards (MIL-STD-810G) for thermal, shock and water resistance with a fibre reinforced polymer case.
- It can withstand temperatures of -20℃ to 60℃.
- It has gone through a multi-directional shock test from a drop distance of 122 cm and remained undamaged.
- Its water resistance is rated to 100 meters.
- It is corrosion resistant and retains durability in salt-rich maritime environments.
While in the trail, feel confident exploring off the beaten path thanks to its multiple GNSS satellite networks that helps to track your location in more challenging environments than with just GPS alone. GARMIN INSTINCT also provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities, using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass). Before venturing out, use the Garmin Explore™ app to plan your trip in advance and when it’s time to head back to camp, the TracBack® feature on the watch can navigate the same route back to the original starting point.
With built-in wrist-based heart rate, you can monitor your daily activity, stress level, sleep and other wellness data. Whether camping, on a training run or going through day-to-day activities, GARMIN INSTINCT keeps track of your heart rate, steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned and more. Hiking, running, biking, swimming, kayaking and skiing are just a few of the activities supported on the device. Through heart rate variability, the new GARMIN adventure watch innovation can track stress levels, allowing the you to be more aware of when physical or emotional sources may cause stress levels to rise.
Colours: Graphite, Tundra and Flame Red
- 14 Days (Smartwatch mode),
- 14 Hours (GPS mode),
- 35 Hours (UltraTrac™ Battery Saver mode)
Price: RM1,450.00 (Price is for reference only. Contact the retailer for quotation)
Available at GARMIN concept stores around Malaysia.
Latest from Joseph Seow
- ASICS MALAYSIA GOES LOCAL WITH FIRST-EVER SHOES INSPIRED BY NASI LEMAK
- Discover Teva’s Birthplace at the Grand Canyon
- What you can expect from a Sports Rehab Center?
- Sape, a music instrument of the Kenyah tribe in Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Technogym celebrates the opening of its flagship showroom in Malaysia