If you are the fans of low-cut hiking shoes over hiking boots, take a closer look at Salomon Outpath. This is an ultra-light hiking shoes. If you are on a long hiking, you will love this 330g ultra-light shoes.
Rating (1 lowest to 5 highest)
Overall Comfort : 4
Aesthetics : 5
Support (cushioning) : 4
Grip/Traction : 5
Ventilation : 4
The seamless construction of the mesh is strong and durable plus it resists abrasion too. The toe cap gives us peace of mind protecting our toe against hitting rocks while on the trail. The solid heel cap holds our foot in place firmly especially when the trail is rough.
Feel the rugged rubber outsole. Stiff but not too hard yet stable. It provide excellent grips on almost all types of trail.
Price: RM565.00 (Price is for reference only. Contact the retailer for quotation)
Available at Salomon Stores.
Latest from Joseph Seow
- ASICS MALAYSIA GOES LOCAL WITH FIRST-EVER SHOES INSPIRED BY NASI LEMAK
- Discover Teva’s Birthplace at the Grand Canyon
- What you can expect from a Sports Rehab Center?
- Sape, a music instrument of the Kenyah tribe in Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Technogym celebrates the opening of its flagship showroom in Malaysia